A client can attach their account to a Partner at any time in the trading account settings. The option is available in both versions of the Personal Area: web and application. For successful attachment, the following conditions should be met:
- the client has a verified Personal Area;
- the client has no prior trading orders on the account they wish to attach;
- if the client has prior trading orders on the account they wish to attach, it can be done within one week after the trading account creation;
- the Introducing Broker (IB) has registered their Partner account before the client has registered the particular trading account.
To perform it, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Open the Personal Area;
- On the Dashboard, click on the trading account you want to attach:
- Find the field "Partner Attachment" in the settings and click on "Attach":
IB ID No.: 17908953
In the pop-up window, you need to enter the Partner's ID number and press the "Attach" button once again.
If all conditions are met, the account will be linked to the Partner right away.
Important! Please, note that in case of attachment to a Partner, the Cashback service will be automatically canceled for the linked account. In addition, we want to remind you that each real trading account can be attached to a different Partner. You can check to which IB the trading account is linked in the "Partner Attachment" tab available on the "Account Settings" page.